Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,078)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heavy Police Presence On Saturday Night.

Anyone know what it was all about. Green Lanes was blocked on two separate occasions and massed police were marching up and down with great…

Started by adamvietnam

21 7 hours ago
Reply by Gordon Farcas

Builder's sand needed

Hello everyone, before embarking on buying some builder's sand, as it's the type of thing left over after a project or renovation I was won…

Started by Mig G

4 8 hours ago
Reply by Mig G

Companion carer for elder

Hello, I'm looking for a carer to offer a half day a week (this will likely increase) of companionship to my mother in law. She is in her l…

Started by Jenny

1 8 hours ago
Reply by Becky

Ownership of a freehold - what's the best form?

I wonder if anyone has advice on this issue: my neighbours and I are planning to buy the freehold of our flats on the Ladder (the usual set…

Started by Janet

6 9 hours ago
Reply by Rob B

Potential closure of YMCA Harringay Club - Tottenham Lane - by Haringey Council

This has been circulated in a number of parent Whatsapp groups; for those of you who have benefited from this great community service over…

Started by Harringay

6 14 hours ago
Reply by Hugh

Guitar Amp for sale -£50 ono

Spider IV Line 6 15w Guitar amp. ideal for beginner / intermediate player.   4 models - clean , crunch, metal and insane.  6 effects.   15W…

Started by Eddy

0 20 hours ago

Heavy duty wood-effect flooring (used) FREE (to collect)

Likely 15 - 16m2 (floor area was 4.5m x 3.5m) To collect locally (N4) by arrangement - but must take all (not some!).  Will fit in a car tr…

Started by The Black Lark

0 yesterday

Garden room?

Has anyone looked into/built a garden office room in their garden? Would appreciate any details you have about possible companies, what to…

Started by Jo B-S

11 yesterday
Reply by Dick Harris

Any recommendations for a carpenter to fix back door

Hi, We haven't been able to get our ( french-style) back door open for awhile. Does anyone have a recent recommendation for a carpenter or…

Started by Sarah

0 yesterday

Wanted: Fishing Gear to Hire

I'm looking to hire fishing gear for a documentary shoot this weekend. If there are any keen anglers on the ladder who might be willing to…

Started by Marv

1 yesterday
Reply by Billy Sanderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service