Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'finsbury park ' (253)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Friends of Finsbury Park: a General Meeting: Monday 7PM: at MIND

A General Meeting of the Friends of Finsbury Park will be held on: Monday 2nd March at: MIND in Haringey Station House 73c Stapleton Hal…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Distressed young swan in Finsbury Park

Just back from a dog walk in Finsbury Park - there's a young swan on the 'wrong' side of the canal fence (i.e. in the park), on the opposit…

Started by V&M

4 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by V&M

More Commercial Concerts Scheduled For Finsbury Park

FINSBURY Park faces another summer of noise, damage and disruption as a result of Haringey Council's policy of promoting large-scale commer…

Started by Clive Carter

18 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Ruth

FINSBURY PARK | Less damage to our park than last time?

ONE WEEK on from the Wireless festival, I took these photos yesterday, Saturday. Is there less damage to our grounds than from the last big…

Started by Clive Carter

21 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Tris

Haringey Council's policy on Finsbury Park Events: a meeting hosted by Islington, at the Mosque

The Finsbury Park Ward Partnership (Islington) is to hold a public meeting at Finsbury Park Mosque on Wednesday Jan 21st at 6:30 pm specifi…

Started by Clive Carter

5 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

More large events in Finsbury Park in 2015onwards - last day of consultation

The Council is consulting on its three year plan and budget priorities. Among these (under priority 3) is an explicit plan "to increase inc…

Started by Churros

1 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Mike

MI5: their current operations & the Finsbury Park Stakeholder Group

IT WILL come as no surprise to anyone, that details of the current operations of M15 are not publicly available. "Not publicly available"…

Started by Clive Carter

60 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Mystery building beside Finsbury Park

Can anyone shed some light on a question that's been tickling my curiosity on-and-off for my three years of Harringay residency? At the sou…

Started by Matt

12 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Matt

AGM: The Friends of Finsbury Park

OUR Finsbury Park faces threats, portent and treatment as never before. There appears now to be a single group left that has the long-term…

Started by Clive Carter

9 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Finsbury Park town centre plan moves closer

An ambitious multi-million pound plan to make Finsbury Park a cleaner, nicer place to live and visit moved closer this week.  The Finsbury…

Started by pamish

16 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service