Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'builder' (230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

builder required to patch up the cement rendered plinths

Hi, can someone recommend a  reliable, and affordable 'someone' who can do patch repairs to the cement rendered plinths outside the damp co…

Started by annie

2 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Nick Newman

Decoracus

Just wondering if anyone knows what is happening with Decoracus at the moment? I have been trying to get in touch with them for over a week…

Started by Joanna Knight

3 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Joanna Knight

Builder recommendations needed please

Can anyone recommend a builder that they have USED and are happy with. Not just someone you know please - want a recommendation on their wo…

Started by Lisa

10 Sep 1, 2014

Does anyone have a local gutter, roof repair person to recommend?

Hi All, Can anyone recommend a reliable and good builder/roofer that could repair a leak in my extension roof and look at some guttering? I…

Started by Cat

19 Aug 31, 2014

Builder /handyman required to fit a door surround

Just wondered if any one can recommend a local builder or handyman that can fit a door surround (a canopy head and x2 jambs) that is made o…

Started by Dee

2 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Dee

Required: Tree remover and Someone to change internal architraves

Hello I was wondering whether anyone would be able to recommend: 1. Someone who can remove the 6 foot trees outside my front window (we are…

Started by Samantha Johnson

3 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Constantina

Builder for small job needed

Hi Guys, Can anyone recommend a decent builder for a small job I need doing. We want to install a new window but the installers won't cre…

Started by Paul

4 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Steve

Builder and painter needed

We would really like to get the front and back of our house painted, we also need some work on the window cills and porch. There seems to b…

Started by Otiscat

14 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Stella Cattini

My childcare for your building skills?

Hello, longshot perhaps, but are there any builders out there who would be interested in swopping their time and labour (knocking out a doo…

Started by Tara Curtis

5 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by TBD

Local Builders

Hello everyone, We're (hopefully!) completing on a house on Beresford Rd within the next few weeks and need to get the whole property refur…

Started by Max

7 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Max

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service