Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,079)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Persons using personal emails

i had a message to my personal email from someone on here that i dont know, stating, "can i have a private word" well no, i deleted the ema…

Started by campbell

1 Jun 20
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Victorian high back chair £35

Downsizing and no longer needed. Pick up from n8.  £35 other furniture listed too!

Started by Emma

0 Jun 20

Paid host parenting opportunity

We are looking for caring families that have a spare bedroom and are interested in welcoming an overseas student into their home. The stude…

Started by Jo Bates

3 Jun 20
Reply by Jo Bates

Volunteers needed for Haringey Fixers' Repair Café events

We're currently on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about sustainability and community engagement to join us as…

Started by Haringey Fixers

0 Jun 20

Chisel to borrow for the day?

I need a chisel to carve a groove in a cabinet door. Can anyone please lend me one for a day?

Started by Clement

2 Jun 20
Reply by Clement

Happy Summer Solstice! Enjoy the peace of the longest day at Railway Fields this evening at 8.30

Please join us to welcome summer. It looks like its going to be a beautiful evening. Please arrive between 8.30 and 8.45 (we will lock the…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 20

Make London a 'Sponge City' Event

IN-PERSON EVENT at the Gallery, Cowcross St CPRE London panel event on urgent need for new wetland areas and rain gardens in London, for r…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 20

Quinny baby buggy and cot/pram for sale £40

3 wheeler baby buggy with pram and all the bits - blanket, covers, parasol, shopping bag/basket.  Near Homebase Green Lanes.  Contact barba…

Started by Barbara Kentish

1 Jun 19
Reply by Barbara Kentish

The All Good Bookshop urgently needs customers to survive.

I've just had an email from them, which includes this sad message: We are in urgent need of funds to pay our rent. We need to raise £2,200…

Started by EMC2

12 Jun 19
Reply by David

Removal of phone boxes

Dear lovely neighbours friends + family, I recall a post some time last year regarding the removal of old phone boxes in Haringey borough.…

Started by Onic

2 Jun 18
Reply by adamvietnam

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service