Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'finsbury park' (253)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FoFP: ‘… an iron curtain has descended across the park’

THE Friends of Finsbury Park today issued the following statement: ________________________________________________________________ Regul…

Started by Clive Carter

3 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Billy Hole

Ruin & Danger In Finsbury Park

Today we see the start of an industrial scape operation that from start to finish will consume a huge amount of Finsbury Park to facilitate…

Started by ME Ridley

0 Jun 19, 2015

Today, the 18th: please note the state of Finsbury Park

RESIDENTS interested in public parks may wish to note the condition of Finsbury Park today (18 June). Today could be considered as a baseli…

Started by Clive Carter

13 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Finsbury Park Freedom of Information Request

I while back I did an FOI request regarding Revenue made from Finsbury park and how the money is invested. Here is the response Dear MrXXX…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

22 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Falling on deaf ears

On Friday, the Islington Tribune published their interview (above, click to expand) with some of the management committee of The Friends…

Started by Clive Carter

10 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by John D

TONIGHT | a general meeting | Friends of Finsbury Park

A General Meeting of the Friends of Finsbury Park will be held tonight: Tuesday 2nd June at: Finsbury Park Trust offices 225-229 Seven S…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Dirty movies being made in Finsbury Park

Nice to see the film crew ensuring the park is left in the same state as it was before they turned up. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

3 May 22, 2015
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Après moi le déluge

THIS afternoon I managed to capture some shots – not of Finsbury Park in full flood, as that's been done before – but of a nascent pond/flo…

Started by Clive Carter

5 May 21, 2015
Reply by anne barwick

A Masterclass in how the Council's PR machine spins ...

THIS gem was first spotted by top Borough Park-Defender Martin Ball. Haringey Council's PR team has bracketed genuine community events with…

Started by Clive Carter

3 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Hugh

The State of Finsbury Park This Morning

I'm all for using Finsbury Park to make revenue for the Parks service and  hope Newroz was a good laugh for one and all. However, Haringey…

7 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Ms

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service