Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'coronavirus' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corona Scam Text Message

A friend of mine received this text message yesterday. The scammers are up and running...

Started by Peter

3 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by tigha

Is the postman coming?

We're expecting Royal Mail deliveries on Mattison Road, and nothing through yet. No doubt there's delays, but is anyone getting the mail de…

Started by Brian Ahearne

9 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by Mr

Home schooling and keeping kids entertained

As we all expected, the schools are closed and suddenly many of us have kids had home who need to be supported in their learning but also f…

Started by Liz

14 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by rhi

Coronavirus Advice from a Nurse

Having worked as a qualified nurse in the NHS for the last 35years, I wanted to give some tips. But I also wanted to say thank-you to peopl…

Started by tigha

3 Apr 2, 2020
Reply by Penguin

Whittington Health Covid19 fund for staff

As you will be aware, NHS staff are under a lot of pressure at the moment. The Whittington hospital is raising funds to provide direct supp…

Started by Julia S

1 Apr 2, 2020
Reply by S Williams

NHS Volunteer Responders Needed

NHS Volunteer Responders has been set up to support the NHS and the care sector during the COVID-19 outbreak. To do this an 'army' of volu…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 2, 2020

Medics and Police Call for Lower Speeds During Crisis

As UK doctors call for lower speed limits to reduce the pressure on health services, London's top traffic cop has gone online to plead for…

0 Apr 2, 2020

PPE for ALL front line NHS staff Petition on change.org

0 Apr 2, 2020

Dry cleaning/ washing collection/deliveries or anything open locally?

Anybody know if local dry cleaner / laundrette doing collection or delivery or still open? I know some are but don’t know locally...

Started by Lulu PF

5 Apr 2, 2020
Reply by KP

Residential CPZ parking suspended?

Hello all. Is there any truth in the rumour that Residential CPZ parking has been suspended in the borough due to the Coronavirus outbreak?…

Started by Al

2 Mar 31, 2020
Reply by Al

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service