Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Banc Resturant In West Green Road N15 is looking for local musicians and artsists

“I was in there last night & one of the owners was telling me that they’re looking for musicians to play there at weekends also for l…

Started by clyde

0 Mar 29, 2012

Local success at the Radio 2 Folk Awards

A really big congratulations are due to ladder resident Ian Telfer who along with his band OysterBand and singer June Tabor picked up THREE…

Started by GillianM

4 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Dick Harris

Jazz at The Salisbury

Hello eveyone. I'd like to draw everyones attention to a Jazz night i run every two weeks in the Salisbury. We've been going for a while bu…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

3 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Jazz at The Salisbury

Jon Spanyol - Remix Competition - Great Prizes!

Dear fellow Harringay residents,   I'm currently running a remix competition to find a B-side for my upcoming single, "Ignorance Is Bliss".…

Started by Jon Spanyol

2 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Jon Spanyol

Fortismere music scholarship places

If you have a child that will be starting secondary school in September 2012 (next year) and you would like to apply for one of the 24 plac…

Started by John McMullan

0 Jun 12, 2011

Music Catch

If anyone has played Music Catch (under the Fun tab) they will have heard Isaac Shepard's "Before Dawn". I'd never heard of him before this…

Started by Chris Smith

0 Dec 29, 2009

Open Mic Night at the Salisbury - Musicians wanted! (Folk, Bluegrass, Country, Acoustic, Singer-songwriter type stuff..)

Hi We're launching an Open Mic Night at the Salisbury and need/want local musicians and misic lovers to come along. Music will be folk, (…

Started by Nora Mulready

5 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Nora Mulready

Harringay music?

Is there any? Do we have any musicians and/or bands in the area? I know that there are events at the Salisbury, but are there other music v…

Started by Liz

9 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

The Ladder Summer Fete Poster

As most of you maybe aware the Ladder Summer Fete is happening a week on Sunday (13th July) down on Fairfax and Falkland Open Space. If yo…

Started by Birdy_Too

6 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Finsbury Park Art Club

The Finsbury Park Art Club is a place for artists and musicians. They run a free drum jam every Sunday afternoon and drum workshops (see ou…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service