Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'community' (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alexandra Palace are looking for Park Volunteers

Park Volunteers   Who we are:   The Alexandra Palace and Park Charitable Trust (APPCT) is a statutory charity set up by the London Borough…

Started by Mel

3 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by HarringayBirder

Moving to Haringey

I'm trying very hard to buy myself a nice little flat in Haringey - ideally somewhere around the Bruce Grove area – but its proving a hell…

Started by Martin

29 May 12, 2014
Reply by JJ B

Not just a Nearly-New Jumble Sale: Family First Aid training for a Fiver

This Sunday Haringey resident Emily from First Aid 4 Everyone will have a stall to sign up parents/would be parents 'Family First Aid train…

Started by Sandra

3 May 9, 2014
Reply by Sandra

Local elections - How about 'Flatpack Democracy' for Haringey?

Reading the post 'Don't lose your voice! Vote with your feet' makes me despair. Most people are utterly disillusioned with party politics;…

Started by alex

3 May 7, 2014
Reply by TBD

Rejuvenation of the Local Business Network group!

Hi Everybody,  The Local Business Network group has been quiet now for some time and recently there has been some discussion about its reju…

Started by Karen Fugle

5 May 7, 2014
Reply by Emma-photo

ALTERNATIVE WARDS CORNER PLANNING APP. TO SAVE BUILDING SUBMITTED ~ SUPPORT IT!

The Wards Corner Community Plan has been submitted to the Council after a long hard slog and a lot of hard work!  Have a look at the applic…

Started by byl999

40 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Tris

Lausanne Road pavement to be replaced

Your local Labour councillor Gina Adamou and the Labour Action Team have been campaigning to have the pavement in Lausanne Road replaced.…

Started by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

76 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Charlotte

Friends of Tottenham Green next open meeting is tomorrow- we'll be discussing plans for future markets.

Please join us at our next open meeting, where we will discussing and planning future markets on the green. Please come and tell us what yo…

Started by Laura H

0 Feb 4, 2014

Ceilidh (Irish/Scottish Barndance) with Live Band and caller

Ceilidh with Live Band in support of the DEC Philippines Appeal on 1 February in St Michaels Hall. Tickets only £10 Please come and join us…

Started by Ilona Tofahrn

6 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Ilona Tofahrn

Harringay's best treasure (in my opinion!)- Please continue to support Michli's grocers

Hi local folks, 'Charmingly moustachioed Mr Michli oversees proceedings at what we think must be one of the best Cypriot food stores in Lo…

Started by shilps2

10 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by shilps2

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service