Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'decorator' (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommending Greg the Builder/Decorator

Hi, I would like to recommend Greg the Painter. He has done 2 jobs for me on 2 separate properties and I could not be happier with the work…

Started by patricia sherry

7 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Nick Fletcher

Good decorator wanted

Hi - As we start 2015 we have decided to decorate the house. Does anyone have any recommendations for good decorators? We need to have the…

Started by Alice B

3 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Helen Myers

Building, Painting, Decorating & Related Services - 2014 recommendation

This is another positive recommendation for Radek Tober and his team - there are other threads on this site recommending him but I thought…

Started by Liv

6 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Mimi

Wanted Painter and decorator recommendation

I would like my house exterior painted with some repair work to sills. A terraced house in the Hornsey area. Can anyone recommend someone…

Started by Jan H

7 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by david till

Highly recommended painter, plasterer, decorator and carpenter

I have just recently had my entire ladder house replastered, repainted (inside and outside) and had some renovations done (creating a built…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

21 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by js

How much to paint a room/ whole house?

we've just moved house within the area and want to get our whole three bedroom house painted. does any have any experience as to how much t…

Started by Andrew Stillman

5 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by andy h

Looking for a painter

Hi, we have recently moved to the area and are looking for a painter to do some rooms downstairs in our house. It's a pretty simple job (we…

Started by Lizzie

4 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Lizzie

Painter & decorators

Pedro (07950903135) has done a great job of painting the entire interior of my flat. Super nice guy, reliable and very reasonably priced. P…

Started by Michael M

0 Sep 18, 2014

Painter needed

I am looking for a local painter to paint whole of my house interior, preferably good value, so would be really grateful for some recommend…

Started by Samantha Johnson

4 Sep 11, 2014

Recommendation for Greg (Painter) - Excellent work

Greg was recommended to me on HOL a few months ago.  Greg recently painted the exterior of our house and did an excellent job.  His attenti…

Started by J Swaby

1 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Jonny

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service