Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'coronavirus' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gardening supplies

As an OAP and a regular customer of the Sunshine Garden Centre I have to report an especially excellent experience.  Last week, I was advis…

Started by Dick Harris

8 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Lu

Printing...

Anyone know if there's anywhere I can get something printed right now? Thanks.

Started by Samantha

4 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Pavlos

Flour power

I note that all kinds of baking flour is going for crazy prices on eBay. My local shops have bread, plain, and self raising flour at pre vi…

Started by Philip

9 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

Where to Buy Plants and Compost Online During the Crisis - Gardeners' World

There have been several request for compost and plants over the past days. SO I thought I'd share a recent post from the BBC's Gardeners'…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by lina

Clap for Our Carers

A family in Haringey takes part in clap for our NHS heroes - reported in The Sun.

Started by Dinendra

3 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by Tina S

Not sure people are taking this thing seriously!

So, all day, there has been some kind of party in a house in Lothair Rd South and when I was walking my dog this evening (the only time I w…

Started by Caroline

1 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by Tina S

Fundraiser to update tech at Park View School to deliver online teaching for the Summer term

Due to the  Covid-19 crisis,  Park View School quickly managed to plan and pull together a live 'virtual school' for all their children. Th…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 16, 2020

Nature notes: join our daily lockdown Nature challenges on the Friends of Railway Fields FB page

Railway Fields is closed to the public but Nature is everywhere so everyday we're trying to come up with daily suggestions for the young an…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 16, 2020

Letter from Leader of the Council? feels like the familiar CovidSpam..

I realise i may be just be in *Day 100 in the big brother house wfh grumpiness*.. but does anyone else feel the letter , marked 'please do…

Started by sparkle

12 Apr 15, 2020
Reply by Alan Stanton

Local Food Bank Update

Thanks again for all the donations that have come in the last week. We are still looking to meet the needs of more local people in need. So…

Started by Dexter

3 Apr 13, 2020
Reply by Dexter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service