Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'builder' (230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great Builder/Handyman

Having found a great builder handyman on this forum, just wanted to advertise his services as well.  Very efficient, not pricey, reliable a…

Started by Becci Emmett

0 Oct 2, 2015

Looking for a reliable, reasonable builder

..to help with a project on green lanes. involves taking down walls, laying flooring, plastering and and some plumbing.  please contact me…

Started by Ally Johnstone

6 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Ally Johnstone

Builder for kitchen extension needed

Hi there, I'm looking for a builder who can extend my kitchen. I live in one of the 3 bed terrace houses on glenwood rd, and want to extend…

Started by Jemma

4 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Jemma

Reliable builders needed

Hi I'm currently trying to get some quotes together for replastering and some possible shelving work in our house. This as ever is proving…

Started by Abi

4 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by melanie allen

builder and architect needed

Hi Sorry probably lots of these requests floating about we are looking to put a ground floor extension in at the end of this summer and are…

Started by Tammy Palmer

9 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Jon H

looking for a builder to convert my basement

Does anyone out there have recent experience of converting their basement into a living space and feel able to recommend a builder/structur…

Started by Gerry Mulcahy

3 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Shelley

Side Extension Cost

Hello Guys, I am hoping to get a side expension on our house, i was wondering if someone has had this and what the cost incurred was not in…

Started by Con2

6 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Shelley

Excellent builder

We've just had a side extension done on our kitchen and did a loft conversion last year wil ALB Lofts. We are absolutely thrilled with the…

Started by Jess H

0 Aug 7, 2015

Bricklayer needed to extend garden wall + digging drainage in concrete.

We have several jobs that need doing including extending a garden wall, digging drainage concrete, clearing external guttering and some int…

Started by Emma Harvey

0 Aug 3, 2015

Another recommendation for Michael O'Donnell/Haynes Building Services

Having found him via this site I was very pleased with the external and internal decoration of my house. Important additional jobs were ide…

Started by Roslyn Byfield

0 Aug 2, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service