Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardening' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you spare an hour this Saturday, to help with the Nth Harringay roof garden?

This Saturday is 'The Big Dig' - a volunteering event that aims to encourage Londoners to get their hands dirty at their local community gr…

Started by Adam

0 Mar 13, 2012

Do you receive garden waste bags from Veolia as requested?

Does anyone have any problem receiving recycling related items from Veolia?  Veolia took over the services to do with recycling for the cou…

Started by Kotoko OS

17 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Kotoko OS

Harringay Seed Swap

A mention of poppy seeds on this post about sunflowers plus the first nasturtium seeds starting to appear in the garden made me wonder if w…

Started by Liz

17 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Liz

FRUIT - VEG - NUTS - KITCHEN HERBS - Proposed new food growing schemes

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ALL OVER   Let's Go Let's Grow and Rockstone Gardener are considering joining forces to set up two major foo…

Started by letsgoletsgrow

11 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by JD

local gardener recommendation?

Can anyone recommend a local gardener? Just need someone to cut the lawn & tidy up who doesn't charge too much & is reliable! The p…

Started by Karen

4 May 31, 2011
Reply by Karen

Bomb the Ladder aka join us for a little community gardening this Sunday

We are planning to do a little summer planting at the Warham Road planters on Sunday 1st May at 11am. We want to put some flowers in to ke…

Started by Liz

12 May 20, 2011
Reply by Liz

would you like a free cherry tree?

In the greenhouse at North Harringay Primary School we have a few baby trees that we do not have the space to plant. Please let me know if…

Started by Adam

28 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Alison P

Free! Red dogwood stems - for propagation or decoration

I've just given my Cornus alba 'Siberica' its annual pruning and have some lovely red stems going spare. They can either be used to propaga…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

2 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by OneWomanAndHerDog

South Harringay Infants shortlisted for Capital Growth competition

South Harringay Infants School, in Pemberton Road, entered the Capital Growth competition set up by the Mayor of London. Over 100 schools e…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 3, 2010

any greenhouse experts out there?

North Harringay Primary School recently won a greenhouse, which will be used for germinating vegetables and plants for it's roof gardens an…

Started by Adam

3 Feb 13, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service