Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'finsbury park ' (253)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kitchen explosion at Wells Terrace?

I heard a loud bang as I walked towards Finsbury Park this morning. I'm familiar with explosions and my heart sank. But walking along Wells…

Started by EMC2

0 May 25, 2016

Applications for four 15k-person events in Finsbury Park for TEN YEARS

The Haringey Council website states on its events page "We are not considering any other major event applications for this year" [meaning a…

Started by Robin2

20 May 14, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Friends of Finsbury Park to Mount Legal Challenge to Wireless

The Friends of Finsbury Park want to stop the Wireless Concert occupying "a third" of the park for two week in mid-summer The Friends of F…

Started by Hugh

168 May 10, 2016
Reply by Junior Bennett

Finsbury Park Strategy Group to be established

I attended the Scrutiny Committee meeting on the future of music events in Finsbury Park last night. One of the most important outcomes for…

Started by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

162 May 6, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

Spring is springing in Finsbury Park

Started by EMC2

1 Apr 27, 2016

Finsbury Park and 7Sisters stations among those at high flood risk

Guardian article.  We're doomed. "The LU report is its first on flood risk since 2001 and identifies 85 “high-risk” sites, of which 57 are…

Started by pamish

13 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by markb

Friends of Finsbury Park - Meeting Tonight about Wireless Festival

Tonight the Friends of Finsbury Park will be having an Extraordinary General Meeting to provide an update on the latest position the the Fr…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 7, 2016

Finsbury Park events

Just got a double-page colour-printed A4 leaflet through the door about events in Finsbury Park. In line with the usual council 'informatio…

Started by Maddy

10 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Madeline

FRIENDLY Flat Share - Double Room to Rent £704 PCM (exc Bills) http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/finsbury_park/4334779

Spare Rooms Advert Hi, I have a double room available in a lovely 2 bed flat, 10 minutes walk from Finsbury Park station with access to the…

Started by Jenny Challis

0 Mar 24, 2016

At Finsbury Park today: burning the *midday* oil … plus: the £105,000 lighting item

Finsbury Park, near Manor House gate I TOOK these photos at about 17:30 this afternoon. I cannot say that that these floodlights were on…

Started by Clive Carter

6 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Tris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service