Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'community ' (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jolly Babies - baby/toddler playgroup needs volunteers or it will close

Jolly Babies is a volunteer-run drop-in playgroup for parents / carers and their children aged 0-3. This playgroup is hosted within the Bur…

Started by Rebecca

2 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Rebecca

Jumble Trail comes to Harringay Ladder

Hi all,  Just wanted to let everyone know that the lovely Nuala on Allison Road is setting up a Jumble Trail in Harringay.  Jumble Trail is…

Started by Martina Randles

8 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Alison

Royal Court Theatre @ Lordship Rec NEEDS YOU!

Community Performers needed: Tottenham help us celebrate Tottenham   Royal Court Theatre and choreographer Quang Kien Van are staging a…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 Jul 23, 2015

Looking for an amazing personal trainer / running coach to lead GoodGym Haringey

GoodGym are a community of runners who get fit by doing good. Here's the sort of stuff we get up to, from painting community centres, to cl…

Started by Ian Drysdale

1 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Junior Bennett

The Hub Circle- 6/6/15 3-5pm

Calling all musicians! Would you like to join our all new artist and performers circle? The 1st Saturday of every month the Hub is opening…

0 May 18, 2015

Sewing Group @ the Hub

Sewing Group Wednesdays 10.30-12.30 Come and join our little group, learn about design, pattern cutting, stitching, machine and hand sewing…

0 May 13, 2015

Hornsey Town Hall Community Consultation

The Hornsey Town Hall Creative Trust is carrying out a consultation to understand what sort of community use and access people would like t…

Started by Hornsey Town Hall

1 May 5, 2015
Reply by John D

Pedestrianising Quernmore Road parade - we need your help!

Hello Harringay, After being advised by one of our local councillors to get some names behind the idea to pedestrianise Quernmore Road para…

Started by Matt Bracken

14 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by John D

Social enterprise start-up awards available for Noel Park residents

I'm posting this in case any Noel Park residents are on Harringay Online If you have an idea for a business that can help improve life in o…

Started by Rachella

1 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Rachella

What improvements would you like to see in Harringay?

Hello! My name is Lucy, i'm a graphic designer and i'm currently doing a project which is about Local Utopia. I'm looking at Harringay (as…

Started by Lucy Maitre

31 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by e spengler

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service