Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Yoga' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yoga Blocks Wanted

Does anyone have some yoga blocks gathering dust they'd be willing to give away or sell? I'm a bit fed up with using books! Thanks Cecil…

Started by Cecilia Keating

0 Feb 6, 2021

Any yoga mats to lend?

REQUEST: Hi everyone hope youre all doing well right now. I usually train jiu jitsu twice a week but with the new precautions all classes a…

Started by Oisín G.

6 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by olivia festy

Free Yoga Workshop on Monday

The FREE yoga taster day will take place on Monday 11th June 2018 on First floor Hall at the Community Hub from 10.15am to 11.45 am.  It is…

Started by The Community Hub

0 Jun 8, 2018

Festival of learning - a series of free workshop @ The Community Hub.

Monday 11th June - Yoga with Jude10.15am - 11.45am Friday 15th June - Knitting and Embroidery with Marie2.00pm - 4.00pm Tuesday 19t…

Started by The Community Hub

0 Jun 5, 2018

Yoga Parinama: Hatha-Vinyasa 12 week course on Sundays, Pregnancy Yoga, workshops and general classes on the Ladder

Happy Easter all Harringay neighbours! I'm very pleased to let you know about the  Yoga Parinama schedule for April: Sunday 10.15 am  Hatha…

Started by Noemi Franco

0 Apr 13, 2017

Yoga Parinama: Vinyasa, Hatha and Pregnancy Yoga classes on the Ladder

Hi all Harringay neighbours! There are some places available on some of  the classes and courses below: Sunday 10.15 am  Hatha- Vinyasa cou…

Started by Noemi Franco

0 Dec 17, 2016

Fantastic lessons yoga lessons on The Ladder

I want to highly recommend the new yoga lessons taught by Noemi on a Monday night from 7-8pm on Mattison Road (above the swimming pool). I…

Started by Adam

5 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Noemi Franco

Can anyone recommend a local beginners Pilates or yoga class.

I am lazy so it needs to be as near to the Gardens as possible! Thanks very much.

Started by LondonN4

8 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Noemi Franco

Yoga on the Ladder & Crouch End

Yoga Parinama offers  Hatha Yoga & Hatha Flow classes on the Ladder and Crouch End. Dynamic Hatha Flow : Mondays 5.45-6.45pm & 7-8p…

Started by Noemi Franco

4 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Noemi Franco

Yoga Beginners Course in Mattison Road N4

Still a few places available on the beginners course starting 27th April in Mattison Road swimming pool, N4 1BD. Sundays 10:30-11:40 am. A…

Started by Noemi Franco

0 Apr 12, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service