Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,929)

Discussions Replied To (3620) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Eddie about the cup of tea. There's something immensely reassuring abou…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 17, 2008 to Harringay Online in the News Again

8 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by matt

"I agree; whatever the outcome its a terrific result!"

Clive Carter replied Jul 9, 2008 to Harringay Online Shortlisted for Catalyst Award

21 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Clive Carter

"Does "chaotic geometry" mean oblique and "effectively [distorting] the orthogonal na…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 8, 2008 to £80m City North scheme to tower over Finsbury Park

5 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Clive Carter

"Hi Alan, Publicity I will allow, as I think most fair-minded people would, that the…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 6, 2008 to I have a Thing about the Haringey People Magazine

47 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Hugh

"On the subject of Haringey's PR machine, you may be interested to know how much the…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 4, 2008 to I have a Thing about the Haringey People Magazine

47 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Hugh

"Liz, a friend in Tottenham told me about this on the phone last night. This is one o…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 4, 2008 to Dog fighting in the parks

38 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"I'm not trying to be difficult or obtuse, but I'm not sure what you mean by "charact…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 3, 2008 to Haringey Sponsors "Views of Stroud Green" Booklet. Would we want one for Harringay?

10 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by matt

"Recommend you get a copy while stocks last! (you helped pay for this too!). From 'Ne…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 3, 2008 to Haringey Sponsors "Views of Stroud Green" Booklet. Would we want one for Harringay?

10 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by matt

"Well Hugh, this booklet was produced by the Neighbourhood Management service of the…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 2, 2008 to Haringey Sponsors "Views of Stroud Green" Booklet. Would we want one for Harringay?

10 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by matt

"There is another analogy with the tobacco industry, who always denied that they targ…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 18, 2008 to Did you see the Local News Story about Metrobet?

6 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service