Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Bob Ruggles's Discussions (975)

Discussions Replied To (793) Replies Latest Activity

"Flooded pavements are a Council Issue . Technically they are the ones that are suppo…"

Bob Ruggles replied Aug 10, 2018 to Turnpike Lane Flood

13 Aug 17, 2018
Reply by Barney Winnett

"When water was pumped around New River there was large Numbers of Swans on New River…"

Bob Ruggles replied Aug 10, 2018 to Wetlands swan family

13 Aug 10, 2018
Reply by Abi

"Seems like most state Run systems they have Technical Issues. Now Renew mine at Wood…"

Bob Ruggles replied Aug 10, 2018 to Parking Permits

12 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

"Biggest issue is that the Borough's Population is growing faster than Services can c…"

Bob Ruggles replied Aug 9, 2018 to Email address to complain about the rubbish on Green Lanes

7 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"There are several such Motorcyclist in Haringey. Expect Drug Runners Seen several ar…"

Bob Ruggles replied Aug 9, 2018 to High speed motorcycle to and from cranford way industrial estate

30 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Jac

"Must have moved into my Garden. since putting out a Bird Feeder. Not Helped by reduc…"

Bob Ruggles replied Aug 9, 2018 to Decline in house sparrows linked to car exhausts

11 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Geraldine

"Reminds me years ago when a Park Keeper at Finsbury Park. Lady walking her dog was F…"

Bob Ruggles replied Aug 9, 2018 to A polite message to anyone walking their dogs on Parkland Walk

4 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"The Only answer is its a Foot Path . So all Dogs should be kept on a Lead"

Bob Ruggles replied Aug 9, 2018 to A polite message to anyone walking their dogs on Parkland Walk

4 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"Accept that Burning Waste is not the Best.                                          …"

Bob Ruggles replied Aug 9, 2018 to Edmonton Compost plant to close - what now for our garden and food waste?

2 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"Best Racket was man offering to Clear Rubbish / Pointing to council Scavenger Teams…"

Bob Ruggles replied Aug 7, 2018 to £25 to have a mattress taken away

12 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by Charlotte

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service