Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Luci's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought part of the problem is that there isn't a 20 mph limit on all streets - it…"

Luci replied Feb 5, 2021 to Healthy Streets St Ann’s Survey

3 Feb 5, 2021
Reply by Luci

""Please stay away from party political wrangling and name-calling. Any such comments…"

Luci replied Jan 17, 2021 to Council Decides to Rename Black Boy Lane

969 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

"I expressed a point of view some weeks ago on this thread which is a bit different t…"

Luci replied Jan 17, 2021 to Council Decides to Rename Black Boy Lane

969 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

"I thought that furlough was only available to organisations up to a certain size. A…"

Luci replied Dec 4, 2020 to Has Council Furlough Civic Center Staff ?

3 Dec 5, 2020
Reply by Chris Waller

"I don't live on the road in question but am very close, just the other side of the p…"

Luci replied Dec 4, 2020 to Council Decides to Rename Black Boy Lane

969 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

"It's not "letting others use public land" - it's giving away public land in return f…"

Luci replied Feb 22, 2018 to Resurrection of discredited Onside Youth Zone proposal, to be decided very soon! Urgent action needed now

88 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"One problem is that it may now dodge Scrutiny (as in the Scrutiny Panel)"

Luci replied Feb 22, 2018 to 17 questions about Haringey Council's gift of public land to OnSide Youth Zones charity.

16 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Not just using the public land, Billy. Private organisations already use such space,…"

Luci replied Feb 21, 2018 to Resurrection of discredited Onside Youth Zone proposal, to be decided very soon! Urgent action needed now

88 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"The government tried to impose pay to stay last year - rates were household income o…"

Luci replied Mar 5, 2017 to Why is Haringey Council not enshrining the rights of tenants in the HDV?

37 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Antoinette, roughly where on Upper Street - Highbury, Angel or in the middle? Have y…"

Luci replied Jul 15, 2016 to Bus journey times since the bridge closure

58 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Luci

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service