Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Kevin Barry's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Just been back down the road and someone beat the Council to it! Looks like hate spe…"

Kevin Barry replied Apr 16 to Racist Graffiti Green Lanes

25 Apr 20
Reply by Sam K

"I don’t know you or your politics mate, and I know the internet is full of all sorts…"

Kevin Barry replied Apr 16 to Racist Graffiti Green Lanes

25 Apr 20
Reply by Sam K

"Have done this with the Haringey on-line visitor parking permit. Easy mistake. Think…"

Kevin Barry replied Apr 13 to Parking ticket.

7 Apr 19
Reply by Gina Fenton

"Not sure about cause and effect Hugh, but since you raised this the licence plates a…"

Kevin Barry replied Mar 19, 2023 to Free Parking on the Ladder - No need to pay for CPZ!

37 Mar 19, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"Some of the later comments here have got a bit obscure (?). If, as one reply said, w…"

Kevin Barry replied Mar 13, 2023 to Free Parking on the Ladder - No need to pay for CPZ!

37 Mar 19, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"Maybe Justin. Am not an expert on cars but think I have seen the same ones there ove…"

Kevin Barry replied Mar 13, 2023 to Free Parking on the Ladder - No need to pay for CPZ!

37 Mar 19, 2023
Reply by Hugh

" "

37 Mar 19, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"I think it was reported to the council in November last year, it's still going on."

37 Mar 19, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"But surely obscuring your licence plate is illegal? How do they get away with it? "

37 Mar 19, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"Sorry Hugh, I should have been clearer. It's not an issue of parking availability. T…"

37 Mar 19, 2023
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service