Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

bleue's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I take your point Tris, but it seems the organising is pretty ramshackle from the fe…"

bleue replied Jul 4, 2018 to Unsociable impact of Finsbury Park Events on Stroud Green Residents

60 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

"All these need to go to what they term as the 'wash up' although we've got next week…"

bleue replied Jul 2, 2018 to Unsociable impact of Finsbury Park Events on Stroud Green Residents

60 Jul 7, 2018

"Hi Abi,  yes I am serious... there is already a black cab point at the front of FPar…"

bleue replied Jul 2, 2018 to Unsociable impact of Finsbury Park Events on Stroud Green Residents

60 Jul 7, 2018

"Yes Roger, as you may know the area of Stroud Green is a boundary area, so one side…"

bleue replied Jul 1, 2018 to Unsociable impact of Finsbury Park Events on Stroud Green Residents

60 Jul 7, 2018

"Thank you Zena, Happy to speak with people and make suggestions, and maybe you can f…"

bleue replied Jul 1, 2018 to Unsociable impact of Finsbury Park Events on Stroud Green Residents

60 Jul 7, 2018

"Hi, Thanks for the support - and yes, I think sharing the load to designated points…"

60 Jul 7, 2018

"As you say only happened in last 2 weeks - guess this is due to high temperatures. d…"

bleue replied Jul 1, 2018 to Door jamming – handyman recommendations/help?

4 Jul 1, 2018
Reply by Joe

"Hi Joe, what are the measurements in inches as it is super king! also is it with mat…"

bleue replied Sep 26, 2017 to Ercol Super king bed frame for sale

4 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Dee

"not sure if my first message was sent. I too had a unit and would welcome any suppor…"

bleue replied Sep 25, 2017 to Fire at Safehouse Storage in White Hart Lane

25 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Celia Enyioko-Hanniford

"Hi, can someone anyone get back to me so I can be added to the group? I went to Safe…"

bleue replied Sep 25, 2017 to Fire at Safehouse Storage in White Hart Lane

25 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Celia Enyioko-Hanniford

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service