Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Nick Eftychiou's Discussions (223)

Discussions Replied To (210) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for highlighting this. To be honest I didn’t know of changes but to be hon…"

Nick Eftychiou replied Dec 15, 2023 to Change in London's Mayoral electoral system threatens unpredictability in 2024

4 Dec 15, 2023
Reply by Mark Michaels

"Anyone can make a statement to a newspaper who would then publish it to make money.…"

Nick Eftychiou replied Feb 10, 2023 to Peray Ahmet talks about hate mail received following the recent street renaming

35 Feb 10, 2023
Reply by Shar

"I agree the word normal is probably not the right word to use. However Black residen…"

Nick Eftychiou replied Feb 10, 2023 to Peray Ahmet talks about hate mail received following the recent street renaming

35 Feb 10, 2023
Reply by Shar

"I questioned this and nothing was reported to Police because her accusations were un…"

35 Feb 10, 2023
Reply by Shar

"I am not sure why you are highlighting the abuse Perry Ahmed is supposedly getting.…"

35 Feb 10, 2023
Reply by Shar

"I had my lead pipes removed many years ago when I had major works done to the house.…"

Nick Eftychiou replied Oct 21, 2022 to Has anyone replaced a lead water pipe from mains to their house? Should I bother?

26 Oct 23, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"I had a bad experience with Just Eat but in my case the food didn’t turn up at all.…"

Nick Eftychiou replied Oct 14, 2022 to A bad experience with Just Eats

12 Oct 14, 2022
Reply by Sarah

"It’s time to change this current administration. Haringey constantly wasting money i…"

Nick Eftychiou replied Feb 11, 2022 to Councillors questioned by police in Haringey fraud investigation

4 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Nick Eftychiou

"What about the LTN on top of this? this is worse then the CPZ. Consultations are jus…"

Nick Eftychiou replied Jan 28, 2022 to Fed up with CPZ

14 Mar 14, 2023
Reply by Mavic Starfish

"It has been approved. I watched the cabinet meeting last night and to be honest agai…"

Nick Eftychiou replied Dec 8, 2021 to Council officers recommend St Ann's and Bruce Grove LTNs get green light

48 Dec 21, 2023
Reply by Nick F

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service