Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John Shulver's Discussions (255)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"Perfectly recalled there Tina......those cold, damp/rainy winter days trudging back…"

John Shulver replied Oct 3, 2020 to Anyone know what used to occupy this plot behind Conway Road?

51 Feb 6
Reply by John Shulver

"Brilliant stuff John.........if you're still around ?   I'm 9 years behind your post…"

John Shulver replied Oct 3, 2020 to Anyone know what used to occupy this plot behind Conway Road?

51 Feb 6
Reply by John Shulver

"Great to hear two old never to be forgotten teachers names....Mr Lunny and Mr Shephe…"

51 Feb 6
Reply by John Shulver

"I obviously got the number hopelessly wrong then Peter.  My mates house was just pas…"

John Shulver replied Oct 2, 2020 to Bomb Damage Inscription on Woodlands Park Road

15 Nov 25, 2020
Reply by Peter

"What a find Peter !  Scorch marks are clearly to be seen.  I had a school mate live…"

John Shulver replied Sep 25, 2020 to Bomb Damage Inscription on Woodlands Park Road

15 Nov 25, 2020
Reply by Peter

"I didn't like admitting it but what compelling viewing it was.   And so well portray…"

John Shulver replied Sep 19, 2020 to We've come about your drains, Mr Nilsen ..

11 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Angelos K

"What a story Dougie.  It pays to be streetwise eh !  Doesn't bear thinking about."

John Shulver replied Sep 19, 2020 to We've come about your drains, Mr Nilsen ..

11 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Angelos K

"Your surname rings a bell !   Would you have attended Woodland Park Junior or South…"

John Shulver replied Sep 11, 2020 to Roller Skating in North London.

29 Sep 29, 2020
Reply by e

"Brian........unfortunately we are talking different decades.  We used to go to that…"

John Shulver replied Aug 22, 2020 to Mr. Fone, newspaper seller outside the Salisbury

11 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by brian granville

"I remember that newspaper stand and somewhere in my mind I can envisage a character.…"

John Shulver replied Aug 17, 2020 to Mr. Fone, newspaper seller outside the Salisbury

11 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by brian granville

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service