Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Dan Woolley's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there (sorry I'm not sure of your actual name!) the backpack is still available,…"

Dan Woolley replied Jan 12 to FREE: Quechua 40L backpack - excellent condition

3 Jan 12
Reply by M&B

"Hi Isabel. Yes it is! Send me a DM and we'll arrange a pickup time. "

Dan Woolley replied Jan 12 to FREE: Nike shoulder bag / laptop bag - excellent condition

3 Jan 12
Reply by Isabel Silva

"Hi Emma. That would be amazing, thank you. I've had a quick look online, and as far…"

Dan Woolley replied Nov 15, 2020 to Wanted (to borrow): old/spare Samsung smartphone

3 Nov 15, 2020
Reply by Dan Woolley

"Hi Chris. I will be home on Sunday until around 11am - please let me know if that wo…"

Dan Woolley replied Nov 13, 2020 to Free standing lamp - ***needs fixing***

5 Nov 14, 2020
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Hi Chris. Sorry I only just saw your message. I've now sent you a connection request…"

Dan Woolley replied Nov 11, 2020 to Free standing lamp - ***needs fixing***

5 Nov 14, 2020
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Hi Celia - good to hear you're interested. And yes, I'm happy to email you the attac…"

Dan Woolley replied Nov 2, 2020 to Free - Wicker chest/basket for laundry or storage

3 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by Audrey

"Hi all, I was really pleased to come across this thread (and the previous thread tha…"

Dan Woolley replied Oct 23, 2020 to The New River Path is doing just fine

6 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Dan Woolley

"Hi Leanne. It's 40cm wide x 29cm deep x 180cm tall. Hope it's right for you - let me…"

Dan Woolley replied Oct 3, 2020 to Free to give away - standing shelves / bookcase - available to colllect from Fairfax Road

4 Oct 8, 2020
Reply by Mex

"Hi Annie. Great - the table is yours. Can you collect today - anytime from 11am? "

Dan Woolley replied Sep 12, 2020 to Free kitchen table - also suitable for a bedroom desk - collect from Fairfax Road

3 Sep 12, 2020
Reply by Annie J

"Hi Cosette. When I was doing a lot more freelancing work, I used a company called DP…"

Dan Woolley replied Jul 22, 2019 to Accountant or Finance person needed

2 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by Osbawn

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service