Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Cowper's Discussions (281)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rebecca;  I'm not sure.  Bring it along.  I'm not sure what membership would be c…"

Cowper replied Aug 30 to Cinema Club for the over 60s; SING SING, Finsbury Park PictureHouse, Thursday 5 Sept.

3 Aug 30
Reply by rebecca

"And the council will still find a way, any way, to do what it wants. There’s been so…"

Cowper replied Aug 9 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

235 on Wednesday
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"Hi there; I advertise here, Bowes and Bounds. I only find out what movie and time a…"

Cowper replied Aug 4 to Cinema Club: TWISTERS, Thursday 1ST August, 2:30pm, Finsbury Park PictureHouse

2 Aug 4
Reply by Cowper

"Hi there; I’d like the white spirit please if you still have it. Thanks. James "

Cowper replied Jun 29 to Everything is free - household goods have got to go!

13 Jun 29
Reply by Cowper

"Midsummer! Does this mean summer ends about July 10th? Sorry, couldn’t resist. I hop…"

Cowper replied Jun 21 to Midsummer's Fun at Chestnuts Park

1 Jun 21
Reply by Cowper

"HI Deborah; At the moment, it's the 1st Thursday at the Finsbury Park PictureHouse. …"

Cowper replied May 13 to Cinema Club: Finsbury Park PictureHouse; THE FALL GUY Tues 7 May; 2:40pm

2 May 13
Reply by Cowper

"Hi Paul; I hope you’re well. I just wanted to let you know that we got a projector.…"

Cowper replied May 1 to Powerpoint projector wanted

6 May 1
Reply by Paul Soper

"Great. Thanks so much Paul. "

Cowper replied Feb 17 to Powerpoint projector wanted

6 May 1
Reply by Paul Soper

"Hi Paul; We’re looking to buy one, but if that falls through, a one off would be gre…"

Cowper replied Feb 16 to Powerpoint projector wanted

6 May 1
Reply by Paul Soper

"Hi there; I’ve sent a request too. Thanks. James "

Cowper replied Jan 18 to New fence – recommendation for Gareth

18 Sep 10
Reply by RD

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service