Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Fran Shepherd's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there Justine Thanks for the link, will investigate. And I'm not a star - just w…"

Fran Shepherd replied Dec 4, 2018 to Lost? Found. Do you recognise this white and tabby cat? N8

4 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Fran Shepherd

"Hi Justine and thanks for your concern Have already agreed to borrow neighbours cat…"

Fran Shepherd replied Dec 4, 2018 to Lost? Found. Do you recognise this white and tabby cat? N8

4 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Fran Shepherd

"Hi there Just a couple of thoughts - the Meadow Orchard Project on Park Road is a se…"

Fran Shepherd replied Feb 15, 2014 to FOOD from the SKY needs a new HOME fast! Can you help?

1 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Fran Shepherd

"Hi F P R Yep - you're the third person I know of who's said recently that they have…"

Fran Shepherd replied Feb 11, 2014 to Help Harringay Online & Bowes & Bounds Seed a Million Poppies

60 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"Hi Hugh Just picking up on the Hornsey Muswell Hill project - there is no Hornsey -…"

Fran Shepherd replied Jan 31, 2014 to Help Harringay Online & Bowes & Bounds Seed a Million Poppies

60 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"Hi Gilly Glad you like. I hadn't got as far as where the poppy seeds come from...  W…"

Fran Shepherd replied Jan 31, 2014 to Help Harringay Online & Bowes & Bounds Seed a Million Poppies

60 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"Hi Hugh Sorry if I've confused you - by 'working party', I meant that LBH is putting…"

Fran Shepherd replied Jan 30, 2014 to Help Harringay Online & Bowes & Bounds Seed a Million Poppies

60 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"Hi everyone This is my first post on the forum, so let me introduce myself. I'm Fran…"

Fran Shepherd replied Jan 30, 2014 to Help Harringay Online & Bowes & Bounds Seed a Million Poppies

60 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service