Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

hhnrau's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"the trees and allotments department is totally understaffed at the moment - only 2 o…"

hhnrau replied Nov 9, 2018 to Goodbye Rowan tree

10 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by hhnrau

"as a cyclist for many years i've been knocked off twice by opening card doors.  And…"

hhnrau replied Oct 19, 2018 to Highway Code may include 'Dutch reach' to keep cyclists safe

17 Oct 22, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

"i ordered a couple of pine doors online from these guys up in Crewe. Solid pine - ve…"

hhnrau replied Aug 3, 2018 to Joiner/Carpenter to Make Custom kitchen cabinet doors?

3 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Bella

"hello Nick - is this door still available? i've sent you a contact request. cheers a…"

hhnrau replied Jun 7, 2018 to Free Victorian door

2 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by NickM

"hello there - i'm looking for a glazed door - please send me a photo and sizes - i'v…"

hhnrau replied Jun 1, 2018 to Victorian Door ( Pine interior) with modern 9 panel stained glass(blue stars at corners) for sale

5 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by maggie

"i've used the cycle tracks in Enfield and Hackney, but they don't have the congestio…"

hhnrau replied May 25, 2018 to Idea for new safe cycle path through St Anns

22 May 25, 2018
Reply by hhnrau

"wonderful idea - please keep championing this - it might become a reality!"

hhnrau replied May 25, 2018 to Idea for new safe cycle path through St Anns

22 May 25, 2018
Reply by hhnrau

"Thanks Gordon - really useful - didn't know you could go straight to the form!  perh…"

hhnrau replied Feb 9, 2018 to Moselle culvert

2 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by hhnrau

"ps. in addition, there was no flood risk identified with deculverting.  the only 'pr…"

hhnrau replied Feb 7, 2018 to Urgent: Bring the Moselle river back to life in Wood Green - one week left to comment

14 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by EMC2

"hello kotkas - this is a direct quote from the Environment Agency: Naturalising rive…"

hhnrau replied Feb 7, 2018 to Urgent: Bring the Moselle river back to life in Wood Green - one week left to comment

14 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by EMC2

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service