Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Andreas Koumi's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"John McMullen: What is the point in teaching them "media" when the market is so satu…"

Andreas Koumi replied May 30, 2012 to Are Haringey Council paying bonuses to Senior Managers to make cuts?

56 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"I think it's when you're peeved about suddenly losing all your income because you pr…"

Andreas Koumi replied May 28, 2012 to Are Haringey Council paying bonuses to Senior Managers to make cuts?

56 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Feel free to come and visit us at Exposure any time, to see what we manage to achiev…"

Andreas Koumi replied May 28, 2012 to Are Haringey Council paying bonuses to Senior Managers to make cuts?

56 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"http://www.opendemocracy.net/5050/andreas-koumi/english-riots-restoring-hopes-and-dr…"

56 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Sorry, John. But l think it stinks. And no money was saved by the cull; the riots th…"

56 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"1. Depends on how you define 'good' i suppose; given the controversy surrounding how…"

56 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Haringey Council is not a commercial business like John Lewis. It is a local authori…"

56 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Michael Anderson said - Andreas, I and all other local government workers, have not…"

Andreas Koumi replied May 27, 2012 to Are Haringey Council paying bonuses to Senior Managers to make cuts?

56 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"What are they to do? Not fork out £150k in bonuses to senior management would have b…"

Andreas Koumi replied May 27, 2012 to Are Haringey Council paying bonuses to Senior Managers to make cuts?

56 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service