Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Maren Meinhardt's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, meant to reply. Thank you so much for signing. And yes, Clare Pappalardo did…"

Maren Meinhardt replied May 5, 2017 to Save the Cavendish Tree

12 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I didn't think she did after meeting her! But I thought for her to have a lot of bac…"

Maren Meinhardt replied May 5, 2017 to Save the Cavendish Tree

12 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Ah -- and I always thought those on your side of the track looked so well looked aft…"

Maren Meinhardt replied May 3, 2017 to Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Ah yes, sorry. They said they were going to hold off from removing it until they had…"

Maren Meinhardt replied May 3, 2017 to Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thank you! And yes, I've been wondering about this, too. A friend and I were talking…"

Maren Meinhardt replied May 2, 2017 to Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Oh, and the petition on the Haringey website has gone live today, too. I may put thi…"

Maren Meinhardt replied May 2, 2017 to Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I'd like to add to that that both Zena and Peray couldn't have been more kind, helpf…"

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I've set up a petition on the Haringey Council website. I would have like to have mo…"

Maren Meinhardt replied May 1, 2017 to Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Dear Zena, thank you so much for getting back to me. I've also written you an email,…"

Maren Meinhardt replied Apr 29, 2017 to Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Yes, somebody told me about heave this morning! But as far as this tree is concerned…"

Maren Meinhardt replied Apr 29, 2017 to Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service