Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

MsRailwayFields's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Cheers Anka- I have emailed them Lizzy"

MsRailwayFields replied Feb 16, 2017 to Railway Fields: We still have a printer, free to a good home, that needs to be taken away!

5 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Sheila

"Lovely Liz and thanks as ever for the promo! There are quite a few wide awake woodli…"

MsRailwayFields replied Feb 16, 2017 to Checking for signs of Spring in Railway Fields

6 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Liz

"Thanks Tania, We cant build earth ovens on site here, it has been suggested before.…"

MsRailwayFields replied Jan 31, 2017 to Railway Fields Mud Kitchen- get involved

3 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by MsRailwayFields

"UPDATE: Suitcase happily reunited with rightful owner."

MsRailwayFields replied Mar 7, 2016 to FOUND at Railway Fields- Tripp Suitcase with sentimental stuff. PLEASE READ

15 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by maggie

"I will keep you informed. Argh! Marion thanks for the connection request. Annoyingly…"

MsRailwayFields replied Mar 5, 2016 to FOUND at Railway Fields- Tripp Suitcase with sentimental stuff. PLEASE READ

15 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by maggie

"Ok... Fair enough. Names I have from the case are David Auld and Emily Auld Tibbitts…"

MsRailwayFields replied Mar 4, 2016 to FOUND at Railway Fields- Tripp Suitcase with sentimental stuff. PLEASE READ

15 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by maggie

"Thanks, not a bad idea "

MsRailwayFields replied Mar 4, 2016 to FOUND at Railway Fields- Tripp Suitcase with sentimental stuff. PLEASE READ

15 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by maggie

"As an amendment to this todays afternoon session is cancelled due to staff illness.…"

MsRailwayFields replied Jul 20, 2015 to Loads of FREE family activities this summer at Railway Fields! Check it out, spread the word!

3 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by MsRailwayFields

"Hi Gillian This are aimed at primary school aged kids but open to all. Story time ma…"

MsRailwayFields replied Jul 20, 2015 to Loads of FREE family activities this summer at Railway Fields! Check it out, spread the word!

3 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by MsRailwayFields

"DATE CHANGE! This event will now take place on 22nd June, 5-7pm. I have put up a new…"

MsRailwayFields replied Jun 15, 2015 to Calling all local Haringey Primary School Teachers!

1 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by MsRailwayFields

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service