Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hannah's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"I totally understand that Philip and what I'm saying is that it doesn't seem to be h…"

Hannah replied Mar 3, 2015 to Jewish Defense League thugs found guilty of assault at Tottenham Palestine Literature Festival

42 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by ana p

"Thanks for the info Gordon! The board is probably telling us to give it a rest."

Hannah replied Mar 3, 2015 to Jewish Defense League thugs found guilty of assault at Tottenham Palestine Literature Festival

42 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by ana p

"There's no reply button under your comment for some reason Chris, but all I'm going…"

42 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by ana p

"Scary? What's scary is that you can get violently wrestled to the ground whilst stag…"

Hannah replied Mar 2, 2015 to Jewish Defense League thugs found guilty of assault at Tottenham Palestine Literature Festival

42 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by ana p

"You lost me in the first couple of lines Philip. Actually, you lost me when you trie…"

Hannah replied Mar 1, 2015 to Jewish Defense League thugs found guilty of assault at Tottenham Palestine Literature Festival

42 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by ana p

"Why do they refer to him as an Arab in their video?"

Hannah replied Mar 1, 2015 to Jewish Defense League thugs found guilty of assault at Tottenham Palestine Literature Festival

42 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by ana p

"Total rubbish. Israelis are about to elect a left wing government. This black and wh…"

42 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by ana p

"I agree, she appears to be a crackpot with some disgusting ideas. I have a feeling t…"

42 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by ana p

"No, said Arab according to other accounts. That means I have read other accounts whe…"

42 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by ana p

"A man (who is Arab according to other accounts) steps on stage silently and holds up…"

42 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by ana p

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service