Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

friends of ducketts common's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Andrew, if you Private message me your phone/contact info. I think I have this."

friends of ducketts common replied Jan 10, 2016 to Original Victorian Fireplace Fret Wanted - Pemberton Road

3 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Lauren

"Hi Alan, yes this problem was flagged and as mentioned above objected to, we even tr…"

friends of ducketts common replied Jan 24, 2015 to Wood green - underneath the shopping city bridge

25 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

"We did post the plans for this way back, the link for that has been re posted below…"

friends of ducketts common replied Jan 24, 2015 to Wood green - underneath the shopping city bridge

25 Feb 14, 2015

"Hello Trevor, Unfortunately the table tennis set up is pretty expensive, so i don't…"

friends of ducketts common replied Feb 18, 2014 to Ducketts Common North end changes - the plan

27 Jan 20, 2015

"Just to be clear ... all the benches on the common including the 'tree trunk seat' w…"

friends of ducketts common replied Feb 14, 2014 to Ducketts Common North end changes - the plan

27 Jan 20, 2015

"According to the document ... "

friends of ducketts common replied Feb 8, 2014 to Ducketts Common North end changes - the plan

27 Jan 20, 2015

"Thankyou for posting the link Nicholas :) The space (in green) created by moving the…"

friends of ducketts common replied Feb 8, 2014 to Ducketts Common North end changes - the plan

27 Jan 20, 2015

"http://www.haringey.gov.uk/wg_snp_booklet_final.pdf"

27 Jan 20, 2015

"A large part of the process is to de-clutter the area, however the traditional bench…"

27 Jan 20, 2015

"Yes ... very disappointing. why can't we at least have a real tree :("

friends of ducketts common replied Feb 7, 2014 to Ducketts Common North end changes - the plan

27 Jan 20, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service