Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

KTwok's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"I've not used him since last year but Eugene (079 1913 2724) regularly been maintain…"

KTwok replied Apr 1 to Tree surgeon recommendations?

4 Apr 5
Reply by Atom Gallery

"I have a bin (small) but have space in the front garden for it to be there. I happil…"

KTwok replied Feb 23 to Garden waste bins

6 Mar 8
Reply by Dick Harris

"Great, sounds like you have other ways to make it work with the flex. I'll reply on…"

KTwok replied Feb 17 to FREE - Old Snowboard - suggested use as wall decor

7 Feb 17
Reply by KTwok

"Hi Inger, You are welcome to the board, but it does have some flex so is highly unli…"

KTwok replied Feb 16 to FREE - Old Snowboard - suggested use as wall decor

7 Feb 17
Reply by KTwok

"Hi Billy, I'm not sure what might be best these days. It depends how often he's been…"

KTwok replied Feb 16 to FREE - Old Snowboard - suggested use as wall decor

7 Feb 17
Reply by KTwok

"I think it's possible that the combination of the works near the junction of Wightma…"

KTwok replied Jan 11 to Bus 41

7 Jan 12
Reply by Elizabeth M

"The light I reported as faulty in August has finally been repaired this week! It too…"

KTwok replied Nov 19, 2023 to Are the lights back on? Give us your street light updates

8 Nov 19, 2023
Reply by KTwok

"The light I reported in August RG10R is still off. The reports are regularly closed…"

KTwok replied Nov 5, 2023 to Are the lights back on? Give us your street light updates

8 Nov 19, 2023
Reply by KTwok

"Stop the Press! Big news! I've had reports on the 'Love Clean Streets' app the some…"

KTwok replied Sep 28, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Hi Nicky, There seems to be some serious passing of the buck between all those respo…"

KTwok replied Sep 25, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service