Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

KTwok's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello! So sorry for my delayed response. If you still have a few left I'd really lov…"

KTwok replied Jul 15 to Free roof tiles offered

4 Jul 15
Reply by KTwok

"Hello Thea, Would it be possible to only have few of these please? We had a couple w…"

KTwok replied Jul 5 to Free roof tiles offered

4 Jul 15
Reply by KTwok

"I've not used him since last year but Eugene (079 1913 2724) regularly been maintain…"

KTwok replied Apr 1 to Tree surgeon recommendations?

4 Apr 5
Reply by Atom Gallery

"I have a bin (small) but have space in the front garden for it to be there. I happil…"

KTwok replied Feb 23 to Garden waste bins

6 Mar 8
Reply by Dick Harris

"Great, sounds like you have other ways to make it work with the flex. I'll reply on…"

KTwok replied Feb 17 to FREE - Old Snowboard - suggested use as wall decor

7 Feb 17
Reply by KTwok

"Hi Inger, You are welcome to the board, but it does have some flex so is highly unli…"

KTwok replied Feb 16 to FREE - Old Snowboard - suggested use as wall decor

7 Feb 17
Reply by KTwok

"Hi Billy, I'm not sure what might be best these days. It depends how often he's been…"

KTwok replied Feb 16 to FREE - Old Snowboard - suggested use as wall decor

7 Feb 17
Reply by KTwok

"I think it's possible that the combination of the works near the junction of Wightma…"

KTwok replied Jan 11 to Bus 41

7 Jan 12
Reply by Elizabeth M

"The light I reported as faulty in August has finally been repaired this week! It too…"

KTwok replied Nov 19, 2023 to Are the lights back on? Give us your street light updates

8 Nov 19, 2023
Reply by KTwok

"The light I reported in August RG10R is still off. The reports are regularly closed…"

KTwok replied Nov 5, 2023 to Are the lights back on? Give us your street light updates

8 Nov 19, 2023
Reply by KTwok

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service