Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

letsgoletsgrow's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, I'll havee a look!"

letsgoletsgrow replied Dec 19, 2015 to Looking for a bagpipe player - must be versatile

5 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by letsgoletsgrow

"Thanks James....I will send you an invite if we get the piper in the meantime have a…"

letsgoletsgrow replied Dec 18, 2015 to Looking for a bagpipe player - must be versatile

5 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by letsgoletsgrow

"got some winter veg on order...will contact you when they arrive....Mike"

letsgoletsgrow replied Jun 26, 2012 to Allotment raided :( plants needed

14 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by David Deane

"This is a great opportunity for people in FINSBURY PARK to come and talk about co-or…"

letsgoletsgrow replied Mar 23, 2012 to Meet the Met Police boss at "Come and Talk to the Commissioner"

3 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by letsgoletsgrow

"     community payback is for eighteen years old and over and is run jointly by the…"

letsgoletsgrow replied Oct 29, 2011 to Watching paint dry: community service in Harringay

6 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by letsgoletsgrow

"Hello, I will try to come along. I have arranged to collect some compost to bring to…"

letsgoletsgrow replied Oct 28, 2011 to Transition Finsbury Park to start regular meetings

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by letsgoletsgrow

"     Dear Anne,                  Grateful to you for the link. One of the main aims…"

letsgoletsgrow replied Aug 25, 2011 to FRUIT - VEG - NUTS - KITCHEN HERBS - Proposed new food growing schemes

11 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by JD

"     Thanks for this Michael,                       The sites would definitely be ac…"

letsgoletsgrow replied Aug 25, 2011 to FRUIT - VEG - NUTS - KITCHEN HERBS - Proposed new food growing schemes

11 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by JD

"    Thanks Nadjett please get in touch I have sent contact details  Mike"

letsgoletsgrow replied Aug 19, 2011 to FRUIT - VEG - NUTS - KITCHEN HERBS - Proposed new food growing schemes

11 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by JD

"   At the stage of "writing proposals", would be the most accurate answer. There wou…"

letsgoletsgrow replied Aug 17, 2011 to FRUIT - VEG - NUTS - KITCHEN HERBS - Proposed new food growing schemes

11 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by JD

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service