Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Craig Boulton's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks - the more, the merrier!   The band is open to all.  We mainly have adults at…"

Craig Boulton replied Jan 3, 2015 to New Year, new skill? Come and learn a brass instrument with London Metropolitan Brass for FREE!

2 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Craig Boulton

"After a busy summer with lots of gigs in the local community (highlights for me incl…"

Craig Boulton replied Sep 19, 2014 to Come and play with our brass band, or learn to play free-of-charge!

2 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by HarringayBlockParty

"I can ask around at Fortismere Community Brass tonight - will let you know if anyone…"

Craig Boulton replied Aug 23, 2013 to Fanfare wanted

3 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

"If anyone out there fancies learning an instrument - now is your chance.  We've just…"

Craig Boulton replied Aug 7, 2013 to New Brass Band - Fortismere Community Brass (Muswell Hill)

5 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Craig Boulton

"You mean check out www.fortismerecommunitybrass.org.uk!"

Craig Boulton replied Jun 11, 2013 to New Brass Band - Fortismere Community Brass (Muswell Hill)

5 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Craig Boulton

"It has been a busy weekend for the band, having our first two gigs.  On Saturday, we…"

Craig Boulton replied Jun 11, 2013 to New Brass Band - Fortismere Community Brass (Muswell Hill)

5 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Craig Boulton

"After a fantastic start with lots of local interest, we're looking for a few more me…"

Craig Boulton replied May 14, 2013 to New Brass Band - Fortismere Community Brass (Muswell Hill)

5 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Craig Boulton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service