Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hannah Smeaton's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Sort of, if she wants to be. But then can bite too, I think she put up quite a fight…"

Hannah Smeaton replied Jan 23, 2012 to RePost: Tortoiseshell Cat Still Unclaimed by Owner - Mannock Rd/Sirdar Rd Junction

21 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Anette

"Update This cat is still camping on our door steps. Our neighbour has taken it to t…"

Hannah Smeaton replied Jan 23, 2012 to RePost: Tortoiseshell Cat Still Unclaimed by Owner - Mannock Rd/Sirdar Rd Junction

21 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Anette

"I haven't managed to speak to my neighbours yet but will just in case. "

21 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Anette

"How horribly sad that our local planning office seem to be so lacking in responsibil…"

Hannah Smeaton replied Jan 20, 2012 to Hornsey Parish Hall/National Hall

18 Dec 4, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"Hi Billie,  Sorry to hear about your cat. Did she have a yellow collar? I heard on…"

Hannah Smeaton replied Jan 19, 2012 to RePost: Tortoiseshell Cat Still Unclaimed by Owner - Mannock Rd/Sirdar Rd Junction

21 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Anette

"Hi We have had a tortoiseshell cat hanging around our front garden since just before…"

Hannah Smeaton replied Jan 17, 2012 to tortoiseshell cat, small very thin and no collar in my garden two days now. Seymour Road. Do you know anybody who'd lost a cat?

5 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Hannah Smeaton

"Hey Mook,  I know that 2 of my neighbours are feeding it. I'm going to repost this i…"

Hannah Smeaton replied Jan 17, 2012 to Tortoiseshell Cat with Yellow Collar Appeared in Mannock Rd

3 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Mook

"That's great. Do you have the measurements?"

Hannah Smeaton replied Sep 23, 2011 to Free - antique / vintage sofa (in need of some restoration and a loving home!)

9 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by GillianM

"Hi, is this still available? Is there any sign of wood worm or bed bugs - black dots…"

Hannah Smeaton replied Sep 15, 2011 to Free - antique / vintage sofa (in need of some restoration and a loving home!)

9 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by GillianM

"Brilliant - well done HOL!"

Hannah Smeaton replied Aug 9, 2011 to HOL in The Guardian

11 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Angela

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service