Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Joy's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I would be very interested in this mattress  I’ve sent you a connection request.…"

Joy replied Aug 28 to Free - king size mattress

1 Aug 28
Reply by Joy

"Hi  my mother had one and I do know how to use it, but if it doesn't work then I sha…"

Joy replied Aug 24 to Vintage sewing machine and case £35 - Dowhills Park area

11 Aug 26
Reply by Adam Morris

"Hi it is beautiful- does it work still? thanks Joy"

Joy replied Aug 21 to Vintage sewing machine and case £35 - Dowhills Park area

11 Aug 26
Reply by Adam Morris

"Hi I would love this if it’s still available  thanks  joy "

Joy replied Jul 17 to FREE Bedside Cupboard

1 Jul 17
Reply by Joy

"If it is still available, I’ve just sent you a connection request"

Joy replied Jul 17 to Free sofa mattress

4 Jul 17
Reply by Elaine W

"Hello ElaineI would love this if it’s still available thanks  Joy"

Joy replied Jul 17 to Free sofa mattress

4 Jul 17
Reply by Elaine W

"I highly recommend Bartletts Solicitors in Turnpike Lane. I recently used Syndyze Ib…"

Joy replied Mar 20 to Lease extension solicitors: who would you recommend?

3 Mar 20
Reply by Joy

"yes ok, please do, can you send me a message / friend request and I'll give you my d…"

Joy replied Mar 18 to FREE Freestanding brass lamp with bulb

4 Mar 19
Reply by B

"Hi Ruth,  I love this poster. Is it still available?  best joy"

Joy replied Feb 20 to Poster offered free.

2 Feb 20
Reply by Ruth

"Thank you for your interest everyone. A local charity is interested in taking it so…"

Joy replied Dec 12, 2025 to Free Cinerex SU-200 Super 8 / Single 8 Sound Movie Projector – Vintage, Boxed, Manual Included

8 Dec 12, 2025
Reply by Joy

RSS

Advertising

© 2026   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service