Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Robin Hewings's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Similar to Scoot, I would like some but could not manage all of what you have. Thank…"

Robin Hewings replied Mar 28 to Scottish pebbles approx 40mm about 2 cubic metres free to take away

3 Mar 28
Reply by Robin Hewings

"I didn't know he was retiring either - they're such a great company. I hope Nick and…"

Robin Hewings replied Jan 5 to The ladder's favourite garagiste, Nick of G&N Garages, is leaving

8 Apr 16
Reply by Nicky

"That's great news - I'm sorry if it's a stressful/annoying time. HoL is such a great…"

Robin Hewings replied Jul 28, 2023 to Apologies for the ongoing problems with the site format

5 Jul 28, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"This is great news - I now have a place in a bike locker but I think I had been wait…"

Robin Hewings replied Jul 17, 2023 to Haringey announces expansion of on-street bike parking

12 Jul 17, 2023
Reply by Robin Hewings

"Thanks for posting this - it's nice to be connected to others who look after planter…"

Robin Hewings replied Jun 23, 2023 to Warham Road at Harringay Passage: Plants stolen from public planter

25 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by Robin Hewings

"Hi Thea - yes it is still available. I'll add you as a contact so we can message abo…"

Robin Hewings replied Jun 12, 2023 to Wallpaper stripper to give away

3 Jun 18, 2023
Reply by Anna K

"Yes, I completely agree. 'Extensively' would be a bit strong in my case but my organ…"

Robin Hewings replied Apr 28, 2023 to Tollgate pub closed

14 May 26, 2023
Reply by Ruth

"Thanks Jack! I'll DM you now. "

Robin Hewings replied Dec 3, 2022 to Wanted: Internal Victorian door

3 Dec 9, 2022
Reply by Danny

"Great! What would be good next steps? It is already disassembled. So quite easy to g…"

Robin Hewings replied Sep 30, 2022 to Free: children's single bed frame

2 Sep 30, 2022
Reply by Robin Hewings

"Hi Dermot,  This is a great idea. Put me down for Frobisher.  Thanks for thinking of…"

Robin Hewings replied Mar 12, 2020 to Coronavirus in Harringay? a practical thread about looking out for our neighbours

87 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service