Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Nora Mulready's Discussions (79)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

Calling all musicians for the Harringay Green Lanes Festival - Would you like to play?

Hello all,  As you will all hopefully know by now, the festival is making a very welcome come back in 2014. There will be two stages - the…

Started by Nora Mulready in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Nora Mulready

Needed: Vets that open on Sunday

Hi   Does anyone know any local vets that are open on Sundays?    Your help would very much appreciated!   Thanks   Nora 

Started by Nora Mulready in For Sale / Want to Buy

6 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Sam R

Harringay Festival - looking for musicians/bands for the big day!

Hi all,    The festival organisation is under way for the big street fest 2011. For anyone who wasn't here for the 2009 festival, it was fa…

42 Mar 19, 2011

Lost my camera. Has anyone found it? (An optimistic post...)

Hello, I lost my camera at the weekend - left it resting on the wall at the bottom of Effingham Road, (doh.) Any chance anyone found it? M…

3 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by matt

Open Mic Night at the Salisbury - Musicians wanted! (Folk, Bluegrass, Country, Acoustic, Singer-songwriter type stuff..)

Hi We're launching an Open Mic Night at the Salisbury and need/want local musicians and misic lovers to come along. Music will be folk, (…

5 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Nora Mulready

Harringay Green Lanes F&D Festival NEEDS YOU - 20th September

Hi All, Three weeks to go - The festival nearly upon us! http://www.harringayfoodfestival.com/ Green Lanes will be closed from Burgoyne R…

3 Aug 26, 2009

HMO and Planning - Consultation by The Department for Communities and Local Government

Hi all, ('m not sure if this has been posted previously so apologies if this duplicates earlier post.) The DCLG are having a consultation…

2 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Stuart

Cleaner Harringay!

I've recently heard that our streets will be getting an aditional weekly clean. As well as the usual sweep, there'll be a street - rubbish…

9 May 28, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service