Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Natalie's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"A friend has recommended the place on the left just before Harringay Green Lanes sta…"

Natalie replied Jul 6, 2016 to iphone screen repair?

5 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

"I know this is an old thread but just wanted to add a recommendation for www.customm…"

Natalie replied Jun 23, 2016 to anyone know a good company/ person who can cut and fit a quartz kitchen worktop?

5 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Natalie

"Just (at long last!) had these worktops fitted.  The delay was entirely my own and I…"

Natalie replied Jun 23, 2016 to Kitchen work top recommendation

3 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Natalie

"I second this.  And very reasonably priced."

Natalie replied Jun 4, 2016 to Wanted: Gardener to pull out a tree with deep roots. Recommendations?

2 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by Natalie

"Along similar lines I can also highly recommend Graeme Selkirk who trades as A Touch…"

Natalie replied May 3, 2016 to Victorian front door repair

5 May 3, 2016
Reply by Natalie

"I've left you a voicemail (or think I have) and have messaged you my mobile number.…"

Natalie replied May 2, 2016 to Free kitchen units

6 May 2, 2016
Reply by Peter

"That would be brilliant Peter. I would be so pleased for it not to go to waste. I wi…"

Natalie replied May 2, 2016 to Free kitchen units

6 May 2, 2016
Reply by Peter

"The Woodlands Park Children's Centre timetable is available on its website here: htt…"

Natalie replied Apr 28, 2016 to How do we get our babies weighed (now H'gey has closed half the centres)?

21 May 1, 2016
Reply by Natasha *

"Just in case anyone else finds this old thread and is ringing round the recommendati…"

Natalie replied Mar 24, 2016 to unsticking and draught proofing sash windows - recommendation needed

14 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Natalie

"Sorry, my fault. I have also had good experiences of the doctors I have seen there,…"

Natalie replied Mar 14, 2016 to No doctor's appointments

39 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Kuds Hana

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service