Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Christopher Fowler's Discussions (594)

Discussions Replied To (585) Replies Latest Activity

"There's a difference between "hundreds" and "200". I find it really hard to believe…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 23, 2012 to Wards Corner alternative plan launched - planning meeting looms

91 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by clyde

"Well, it is hardly a 1970s shopping mall, which would have been much bigger and ugli…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 23, 2012 to Wards Corner alternative plan launched - planning meeting looms

91 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by clyde

"Nothing wrong with it if you're a motorist. Everything wrong with it if you are an o…"

91 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by clyde

"Alan - Yes, I do live in Tottenham, if by that you mean by postcode (N15) and consti…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 22, 2012 to Wards Corner alternative plan launched - planning meeting looms

91 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by clyde

"I'm not sure why some people are so keen to retain the existing buildings on this si…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 22, 2012 to Wards Corner alternative plan launched - planning meeting looms

91 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by clyde

"Thank you for posting this, Hugh. It looks like a very positive improvement. Well do…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 22, 2012 to Update on the Harringay Bridge banner

9 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"This is a massive over-development, with two thirds of the current space (a lot of w…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 22, 2012 to Plans show two thirds of St Ann's Hospital to be developed for housing

18 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

"You're right, Hugh, we should all try to identify "privatised" formerly public space…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 15, 2012 to Public spaces in Britain's cities falling into private hands

3 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Privatisation of public space? Look no further than Shopping City in Wood Green. How…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 15, 2012 to Public spaces in Britain's cities falling into private hands

3 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"I apologise if I was being patronising, and that was not my intent. And I did say th…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 10, 2012 to Is 'Bin Alley' the best solution for our recycling?

87 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Salsa

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service