Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Brenna H's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Alex, have accepted, thanks!"

Brenna H replied Feb 7, 2017 to looking for someone to do painting and damp proofing

5 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Eleni

"Hi! Thanks for letting me know. Our Enki actually came back, so this might be one of…"

Brenna H replied Aug 8, 2016 to FOUND! Thank you! Re: Ginger Cat with no collar missing from Cavendish Road N4

14 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Anna Barrett

"Hi Malcolm, thanks so much - we went over but probaby a bit too late. No meowing tho…"

Brenna H replied Jul 20, 2016 to FOUND! Thank you! Re: Ginger Cat with no collar missing from Cavendish Road N4

14 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Anna Barrett

"Thanks very much - I have found the Stokey Cats and Dogs website, it is really helpf…"

Brenna H replied Jul 18, 2016 to FOUND! Thank you! Re: Ginger Cat with no collar missing from Cavendish Road N4

14 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Anna Barrett

"Hello, thanks so much for looking that up - our cat was last seen Thursday the 14th…"

Brenna H replied Jul 18, 2016 to FOUND! Thank you! Re: Ginger Cat with no collar missing from Cavendish Road N4

14 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Anna Barrett

"Hi- Thanks very much, that does look a lot like our cat. He is chipped but we will d…"

14 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Anna Barrett

"thanks - I will see what i can find and give it a try! we think he may have gotten s…"

Brenna H replied Jul 15, 2016 to FOUND! Thank you! Re: Ginger Cat with no collar missing from Cavendish Road N4

14 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Anna Barrett

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service