Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Yvonne's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the tip. I was thinking of us making a series of squares to form a blanke…"

Yvonne replied Jun 3, 2010 to Wanted: Wool and knitting needles

14 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Yvonne

"Thanks for this generous offer Alison. I will find a way of marking your needles. Y…"

Yvonne replied Jun 3, 2010 to Wanted: Wool and knitting needles

14 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Yvonne

"Thanks again Tim for taking the time to respond. I am sorry to have to say that Sean…"

Yvonne replied Apr 28, 2010 to Sean Sullivan (Tottenham Conservative) election material

3 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Yvonne

"Personally, I would not miss the hump very near my house. I remember the days before…"

Yvonne replied Apr 26, 2010 to What if...they didn't put the speed bumps back

94 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

"Thanks for this Tim. I am aware of the meeting held at South Harringay School and wa…"

Yvonne replied Apr 26, 2010 to Sean Sullivan (Tottenham Conservative) election material

3 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Yvonne

"Hi Hugh As part of "citizen empowerment", I would have appreciated being given some…"

Yvonne replied Mar 8, 2010 to Harringay online survey?

6 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Hugh

"Clive I am not sure what point you are making. Who in this case works for Haringey C…"

Yvonne replied Mar 8, 2010 to Haringey: employment of an "Inclusivity Outreach" worker

9 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

"We had a bloke round today, Rob Murray, who had got good reviews last year from HoL…"

Yvonne replied Feb 8, 2010 to Warning about Unnecessary Work , and a recommendation for a good Boiler/ Central Heating Technician

6 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Betty Careless

"I think it is a great idea. I too am not an aggressive man and do not have a dog."

Yvonne replied Nov 5, 2009 to Do you want an outdoor gym in Finsbury Park?

37 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by anne barwick

"I have just received a notification and list of main items for discussion for the ne…"

Yvonne replied Jul 24, 2009 to Detailed Area Assembly Agenda

22 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service