Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hilary Osborne's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello sorry - I sent you a message but didn't hear back. I should have followed it u…"

Hilary Osborne replied Feb 3, 2019 to FREECYCLE: Cheap Go Pro Clone, would like to give to youth/kids group or similar

9 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Apologies - I'm useless! I've just accepted the request. So sorry for leaving you wa…"

Hilary Osborne replied Jan 29, 2019 to FREECYCLE: Cheap Go Pro Clone, would like to give to youth/kids group or similar

9 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"hello, if it's still available we'd be interested at 4th Wood Green Cubs please. Tha…"

Hilary Osborne replied Jan 22, 2019 to FREECYCLE: Cheap Go Pro Clone, would like to give to youth/kids group or similar

9 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Hi Hugh - I would happily take them off your hands for my Cubs group if you're not t…"

Hilary Osborne replied Jan 21, 2019 to Unused Styrofoam Cups Offered Free

4 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks very much Christy "

Hilary Osborne replied Jan 15, 2019 to Removing a 1930s fireplace from a wall in a reusable condition - recommendation wanted

2 Jan 15, 2019
Reply by Hilary Osborne

"Thank you, that sounds great. I will try to work out how to message you so I can ask…"

Hilary Osborne replied Nov 26, 2014 to Any recommendations for a builder to do an extension?

5 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Kieran Cullen

"Thank you very much"

Hilary Osborne replied Nov 26, 2014 to Any recommendations for a builder to do an extension?

5 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Kieran Cullen

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service