Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ian's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"I expect it's not the same person given the name, bbut we got ours from Syed Waseem…"

Ian replied Mar 4 to Dan James Construction feedback needed URGENTLY!

52 Mar 4
Reply by Ian

"Thanks J - that's very helpful and much appreciated. "

Ian replied Dec 11, 2023 to Building Control - Any experience of 'reversion' to council? Loft Conversion

4 Dec 14, 2023
Reply by JulieB

"Was getting hoisted out at lunchtime.   There were a couple of police divers there t…"

Ian replied Dec 4, 2023 to Car in the New River

15 Dec 8, 2023
Reply by tigha

"Aaron Ganley did our party wall agreements and was good and comparatively cost effec…"

Ian replied Aug 26, 2023 to structural engineer and party wall surveyor needed

4 Aug 28, 2023
Reply by Deborah Rosenthal-Davies

"I have one you can have for free if you want.  It's a wooden sleigh bed - solid wood…"

Ian replied Oct 18, 2022 to Wanted: double bed frame

4 Oct 18, 2022
Reply by Lucie

"Oh no, that sounds like a nightmare James. Hope you get it sorted soon.    Can I che…"

Ian replied Oct 18, 2022 to Has anyone replaced a lead water pipe from mains to their house? Should I bother?

26 Oct 23, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"Thanks Maggie"

Ian replied Oct 18, 2022 to Has anyone replaced a lead water pipe from mains to their house? Should I bother?

26 Oct 23, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"Thanks Stephanie.  From an initial look a filter tap certainly looks cheaper than di…"

26 Oct 23, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"Thanks Niall - I'm doing the opposite of digging up the garden, but putting some con…"

26 Oct 23, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"Thanks Don"

26 Oct 23, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service