Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"Onwards from 7th Sept 2021, the Council have started a youtube playlist of a subset…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 3, 2021 to It was the best of Teams, it was the worst of Teams

4 Oct 3, 2021
Reply by Chris Setz

"Can't resist plagiarising that old communist joke about the person who, when they ge…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 1, 2021 to Motorists not panicking at Sainsbury’s petrol station this morning

42 Oct 2, 2021
Reply by Ben

"If you have broadband, you might also consider an Android TV Box.  Free to use. Paid…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 5, 2021 to Humax Freesat +

5 Sep 5, 2021
Reply by Chris Setz

"Hi Marc, hope you're well. I too am losing my French and would love to exchange with…"

Chris Setz replied Aug 13, 2021 to Request for language French exchange

1 Aug 13, 2021
Reply by Chris Setz

"Hi Rosalind, I assume you're not intending to buy a new one from a supplier that wil…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 17, 2021 to Getting rid of fridge/freezer from first floor flat

2 Jul 19, 2021
Reply by Rosalind

"I've ben interested in this gig for a while. We were idealists John - over time thin…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 9, 2021 to A question from Ally Pally staff - when was first big standing gig at the palace?

9 Apr 9, 2021
Reply by Chris Setz

"Wow John, what an experience it must have been :) The gig was a 'Free Speech Benefit…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 9, 2021 to A question from Ally Pally staff - when was first big standing gig at the palace?

9 Apr 9, 2021
Reply by Chris Setz

"Can no longer edit the above for some reason. Meant to say The American Sousa Band m…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 2, 2021 to A question from Ally Pally staff - when was first big standing gig at the palace?

9 Apr 9, 2021
Reply by Chris Setz

"Seems to be quite a bit of footage around for the 1967 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 2, 2021 to A question from Ally Pally staff - when was first big standing gig at the palace?

9 Apr 9, 2021
Reply by Chris Setz

"Thanks Stav. I don't think the law regards vids as records yet - far too new-fangled…"

Chris Setz replied Mar 28, 2021 to It was the best of Teams, it was the worst of Teams

4 Oct 3, 2021
Reply by Chris Setz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service