Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Martin (Woodside)'s Discussions (357)

Discussions Replied To (335) Replies Latest Activity

"Some modification to the gable one one of them, glad they G1listed, another little g…"

Martin (Woodside) replied May 13, 2015 to Oldest Survivng Terraced Houses in England at Green Lanes

23 May 15, 2015
Reply by Jelly Jam

"Nice photo Sandi showing moody skies over Harringay rooftops and weathered chimney s…"

Martin (Woodside) replied May 6, 2015 to I can see a rainbow...

6 May 8, 2015
Reply by Sandi

"I have the same problem but on my own property in a place that is difficult to get t…"

Martin (Woodside) replied May 6, 2015 to Buddleia growing out of and damaging party wall in garden - what to do?

3 May 6, 2015
Reply by Gordon T

"I wish they would, someone regularly lets their dog defecate by our front gate, appa…"

Martin (Woodside) replied May 6, 2015 to Irresponsible dog owners - clean up your pet's sh*%!

4 May 6, 2015
Reply by Tina

"Many thanks"

Martin (Woodside) replied May 5, 2015 to Jazz at The Salisbury presents - Sunday 10th of May - Zonica Feat. Gareth Lockrane

3 May 5, 2015
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

"Roughly what time do these gigs normally start? "

Martin (Woodside) replied May 4, 2015 to Jazz at The Salisbury presents - Sunday 10th of May - Zonica Feat. Gareth Lockrane

3 May 5, 2015
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

"One thing you can do is a helmet-cam/bike-cam and record them, that way you can usua…"

Martin (Woodside) replied Apr 27, 2015 to Do the rules of roundabouts not apply in Harringay?

17 May 1, 2015
Reply by Sarah

"Found it: https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/save-7-bruce-grove-tottenham I hope…"

Martin (Woodside) replied Apr 27, 2015 to Tottenham's Father of all Clouds

4 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Norah Borough

"Sounds good Dick, was there a French Bistro at the same premises years ago?, the web…"

Martin (Woodside) replied Apr 27, 2015 to New restaurant in the environs - Hornsey in fact

2 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Dick Harris

"This seems to be the adaptable ubiquitous design these days, it can be trimmed or ex…"

Martin (Woodside) replied Apr 26, 2015 to Proposed new building on Frobisher Road - planning application

6 May 27, 2015
Reply by Geoff

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service