Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

JJ B's Discussions (1,019)

Discussions Replied To (984) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh really? The problem is not that people don't want the infrastructure per se. It i…"

JJ B replied 12 hours ago to Junction of Nightingale/Bounds Green Roads – 2nd Planning App for a 13m Telecom mast plus metal boxes. Like 5m less will make it more attractive!

6 16 minutes ago
Reply by EyeSpy

"Much of the riches of the British Empire were built up during and due to the Triangu…"

JJ B replied on Tuesday to Council Decides to Rename Black Boy Lane

829 on Wednesday
Reply by Hugh

""The name is offensive to me..." Hello DTW. That may be so but it just does not mean…"

829 on Wednesday
Reply by Hugh

"I would love for the money being spent on this whole ill-conceived exercise to be us…"

829 on Wednesday
Reply by Hugh

"Yes indeed, sigh."

JJ B replied Feb 19 to Who owns our streets? Our neighbourhoods? Who has the right to make changes?

5 Feb 19
Reply by JJ B

"Start to "activate" to change the council. Talk about the tyranny, get others even i…"

JJ B replied Feb 19 to Council Decides to Rename Black Boy Lane

829 on Wednesday
Reply by Hugh

"@Stav A By using language like this...."All those masked violent people who turn up…"

829 on Wednesday
Reply by Hugh

"denigrate.. yes oops! Etymology = denigrate (v.) 1520s, "to sully or stain" (the re…"

829 on Wednesday
Reply by Hugh

"I relented and filled in the survey even if, alledgedly, the council has stacked the…"

829 on Wednesday
Reply by Hugh

"I wholeheartedly agree. It is ALWAYs worth trying. I was actively involved in "tryin…"

JJ B replied Feb 19 to Who owns our streets? Our neighbourhoods? Who has the right to make changes?

5 Feb 19
Reply by JJ B

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service