Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

drpepper's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Bike shop is def a good idea! And this kind of space from Enfield is good too. I'd p…"

drpepper replied Jan 28, 2022 to What would we like to see on Green Lanes?

20 Jan 30, 2022
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Interesting to see these plans. I live on Hermitage Road, pretty close to Omega Work…"

drpepper replied Aug 12, 2021 to Omega Works redevelopment

6 Aug 12, 2021
Reply by drpepper

"Indeed he is! And still at it this weekend just gone : |"

drpepper replied Jun 14, 2021 to Finsbury Park - "MC" playing really loud music below athletics track

22 Jun 14, 2021
Reply by drpepper

"That's the one. Very kind of him to post evidence for us! "

drpepper replied Jun 4, 2021 to Finsbury Park - "MC" playing really loud music below athletics track

22 Jun 14, 2021
Reply by drpepper

"Thanks. I managed to get through today to report it on the phone here: https://www.h…"

drpepper replied Jun 3, 2021 to Finsbury Park - "MC" playing really loud music below athletics track

22 Jun 14, 2021
Reply by drpepper

"Thanks, yup I saw that, but there's not category for noise complaints. Have managed…"

drpepper replied Jun 3, 2021 to Finsbury Park - "MC" playing really loud music below athletics track

22 Jun 14, 2021
Reply by drpepper

"Thanks, I had a look there, but there's no category for noise complaints. Have tried…"

22 Jun 14, 2021
Reply by drpepper

"I think that's for raves/illegal gatherings. Don't think you can have a rave with on…"

22 Jun 14, 2021
Reply by drpepper

"Ha, no, not my style, don't want to get into anything like that. Just want him to fi…"

drpepper replied Jun 2, 2021 to Finsbury Park - "MC" playing really loud music below athletics track

22 Jun 14, 2021
Reply by drpepper

"My thoughts exactly! "

drpepper replied Jun 2, 2021 to Finsbury Park - "MC" playing really loud music below athletics track

22 Jun 14, 2021
Reply by drpepper

RSS

Advertising

© 2023   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service