Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Xochitl's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Perfect, thank you!"

Xochitl replied Sep 4 to FREE handwoven West African cotton blankets

8 Sep 4
Reply by Helen M

"Hi Helen,  i’d love either or both of the matching pair if they are still available!…"

Xochitl replied Sep 4 to FREE handwoven West African cotton blankets

8 Sep 4
Reply by Helen M

"Thanks Alice, will send you a connection request."

Xochitl replied Jan 5 to Lakeland 3 tier heated airer £75

3 Jan 5
Reply by Xochitl

"Hi Alice, I'd be interested in purchasing the airer if it's still available. Can I a…"

Xochitl replied Jan 5 to Lakeland 3 tier heated airer £75

3 Jan 5
Reply by Xochitl

"Sorry Ali, I was travelling and not thinking straight! His name is Francisco."

Xochitl replied Jun 16, 2022 to Water Butt for sale £25.00 ONO! THIS IS NOW SOLD. SORRY.

9 Jun 17, 2022
Reply by ALP

"Hi Alison, My partner will be coming tonight. He won’t have access to HoL so could y…"

Xochitl replied Jun 16, 2022 to Water Butt for sale £25.00 ONO! THIS IS NOW SOLD. SORRY.

9 Jun 17, 2022
Reply by ALP

"Hi Alison, That's great news and apologies for the typo earlier! Either my partner o…"

Xochitl replied Jun 15, 2022 to Water Butt for sale £25.00 ONO! THIS IS NOW SOLD. SORRY.

9 Jun 17, 2022
Reply by ALP

"Hi Lee, Could you tell me the dimensions/ trade mark, and if it is waterproof? Many…"

Xochitl replied Jun 15, 2022 to Gazebo for sale

2 Jun 16, 2022
Reply by Lee Andrews

"Hello ALP, I hope you ate well. I could manage £20.00 for the water butt if it is st…"

Xochitl replied Jun 15, 2022 to Water Butt for sale £25.00 ONO! THIS IS NOW SOLD. SORRY.

9 Jun 17, 2022
Reply by ALP

"PS Apologies, I  just saw the year! "

Xochitl replied Aug 3, 2019 to FIAT Grande Punto 2008 - low mileage and good conditions.

4 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by Xochitl

RSS

Advertising

© 2026   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service