Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Christina Davis's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"How on earth do you know that the driver in your example was not driving dangerously…"

Christina Davis replied Dec 18, 2017 to Haringey police appeal for information after Green Lanes accident

38 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by Hugh

"All accidents are investigated as a matter of course. That should be obvious. And if…"

Christina Davis replied Dec 18, 2017 to Haringey police appeal for information after Green Lanes accident

38 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by Hugh

"Rachel, if you register to be allocated a child you do not get a choice - you are si…"

Christina Davis replied Dec 1, 2017 to Christmas appeal for Haringey's disadvantaged kids from @MPSHaringey #MetXmasTree

4 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Rachel W

"Thanks for highlighting this scheme. I'm delivering my contribution this morning int…"

Christina Davis replied Dec 1, 2017 to Christmas appeal for Haringey's disadvantaged kids from @MPSHaringey #MetXmasTree

4 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Rachel W

"Ah well, I imagine that would be standard crime-prevention advice/common sense and n…"

Christina Davis replied Nov 3, 2017 to Safe Trick or Treating advice from Haringey Police

4 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Christina Davis

"Well, I have to admit that is the one that I am most likely to ignore too... my rule…"

Christina Davis replied Oct 31, 2017 to Safe Trick or Treating advice from Haringey Police

4 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Christina Davis

"hello Claire, the event I am trying to promote is ostensibly a Metropolitan Police e…"

Christina Davis replied Jul 2, 2017 to Help with advertising a Community Fun Day on Ducketts Common

5 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by John D

"yes, of course. I have a poster in the ducketts common cafe, and will put in Tesco o…"

Christina Davis replied Jun 30, 2017 to Help with advertising a Community Fun Day on Ducketts Common

5 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by John D

"See you then.  C"

Christina Davis replied Jan 6, 2017 to Lego Friends for sale

7 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Moine Bergson

"Of course Maggie, I have accepted the connection request. let me know when you would…"

Christina Davis replied Jan 6, 2017 to Lego Friends for sale

7 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Moine Bergson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service